PRE-SCREENING – PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Patients will be informed of new procedures implemented at time of booking
- Verbal and written informed consent is required. Making sure the patient understands that due to the nature of massage therapy and acupuncture, physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room
- Patients will receive a reminder one day prior to their appointment to complete the BC COVID-19 SYMPTOM SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL and told to stay home if they answered yes to any of the questions.
- The Therapist must also complete the BC COVID-19 SYMPTOM SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL daily and cancel appointments if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your treatment time and wait in the hallway while practicing social distancing until your therapist comes to get you.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, disposable masks will be available for $1.50 each.
- Please come alone to your treatment. If you are a patient needing additional help, please inform the clinic ahead of time.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you enter and when you leave the clinic.
- We have enhanced our sanitization/disinfection protocols with Covid-19 rated cleaning products. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after use.
- We have touch-less payment as we will not be accepting cash at this time. Receipts will be emailed to you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are doing everything in our power to provide you with a safe, relaxing, and effective massage therapy and acupuncture session.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please contact us by email if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and healthy during this challenging time.
-Audra and the Evolve Team