Registered Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy is recognized as one of the oldest methods of healing. At Evolve we pride ourselves in providing the highest standard of care. Your treatment plan will consist of a thorough history, assessment, massage techniques, and a home care program for continued wellness.
These techniques may include Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy, Myofascial Therapy, and Trigger Point Therapy. We will provide you with the most efficient treatment to get you back to your optimum health.
Conditions Treated by Massage Therapy:
- Muscle tension, spasm
- Headaches, migraines
- Ligament sprains
- Neck pain or whiplash
- Jaw pain, clenching, grinding
- Tendonitis, golfer’s or tennis elbow
- Frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injury
- Carpal tunnel, computer related tension
- Pregnancy Massage – Pre/post natal conditions
- Low back pain, herniated discs
- Plantar fasciitis, and another lower leg injuries
- Sports injuries
- ICBC injuries
Acupuncture is an alternative medicine developed in ancient China. Our bodies are made up of twelve main energy pathways called meridians. Each meridian corresponds to specific organs. The cause of disease is the blockage of Qi (our vital energy) in one or more of these meridians.
Acupuncture is the use of thin stainless steel needles inserted into acupuncture points in the skin to stimulate energy flow and bring your body back to a normal healthy state. Needles are used only once and are disposed of safely.
Conditions Treated by Acupuncture:
- Pain Conditions (Acute/Chronic)
- Emotional Syndromes
- Gynecological Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Respiratory Problems
- Digestive Problems
- Urinary Disorders
- Others: Addictions, Obesity/Weight Management, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Endocrine Conditions, Fibromyalgia, Sequela of Stroke, etc.
*All Acupuncture treatments may also include TCM Diagnosis, Acupuncture Needle Insertion/Low Level Laser Therapy, Electronic Moxibustion/Infrared Heat, Electrical/Microcurrent Stimulation, Cupping, Ear seeds, Acupressure and/or herbal remedies(apply externally).